Our company is currently seeking a Bookkeeper to join our team! The mission of the bookkeeper is to allow company leadership to achieve the highest level of financial visibility by keeping all books, accounts, and billings up-to-date and accurate.
Most bookkeeping roles are confined to the essential work of tracking information, keeping resources flowing and summarizing everything into an accurate scoreboard. But we’re looking for something quite a bit different. We have the kind of culture where we’re interested in the contribution of the whole person. Not just keeping score, but participating in a way that helps inform the results. If this sounds like the kind of environment where you would grow and flourish, we’d love to talk to you.
● Financial databases and account reconciliations are maintained in an up-to-date, professional manner to allow for accurate mid-period reports.
● Previous month’s financial data is collected as required, holding appropriate departments accountable for timely data submission.
● Accurate financial reports delivered to the Business Manager as required for monthly close out.
● All projects are reviewed/billed twice monthly, accurately invoiced, and invoiced amounts are promptly collected.
● Time clocks entries are reviewed and approved regularly so data is readily available for invoicing and timely submission of payroll.
● Members of the Lewis Builders Team are trained and understand applicable accounting procedures. Members of the Finance Team are mentored to achieve their finance-related goals.
● Experienced with QuickBooks Online and basic accounting principles.
● Computer/tech savvy – ability to learn construction and other required software.
● Construction experience preferred, but not required.
● Familiarity with Work-in-Progress accounting.
● Detail oriented
● Demonstrable experience in developing creative and innovative new processes
● Strong communicator
● Be Raw and Real
● All In
● Pursuit of Happiness